List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Then tag 5 more.
Oh boy, this is fun! Thanks for the tag, my lovely saut-dechat!
1. On Chesil Beach - Ian McEwan
2. Cold Mountain - Charles Frazier
3. Catch 22 - Joseph Heller
4. A Big Life - Susan Johnson
5. Of Bees and Mist - Erick Setiawan
6. The Merry-Go-Round In The Sea - Randolph Stow
7. The Painted Veil - W. Somerset Maugham
8. The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter - Carson McCullers
9. The Lord of the Rings (trilogy) - J.R.R Tolkien
10. Everything Is Illuminated - Jonathan Safran Foer